- Shop Online
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Max MiniNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | ThreeAstra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | MolarZimmer Compatible
- Guided Surgery
- Guide Tubes
- X Cube Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | Trilobe
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Max
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Order Stents
- Guided Implants Treatment Planning Software Blue Sky Plan
- Advanced Medical Softwareabout Blue Sky Plan software
- Improving Patient Care with Blue Sky Plandental implant treatment planning software
- Full Featured Treatment Planning Software for Computer Guided Surgery
- Touchless Blue Sky Plan
- Blue Sky Plan Advantages
- Software Support
- Video Training Tutorials
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- About Us
Download Planning Software Mac
Blue Sky Plan® is computer software for viewing and reformatting images created by computerized tomography and can be used for virtual implant treatment planning and surgical guide fabrication. For more information regarding the beta version of Blue Sky Plan® please email email@example.com.
After completing the download, installation, and license request process, please allow up to 48 hours to receive an activation code.
The user acknowledges prior to download and use that;
1. Blue Sky Plan® is available for download free of charge in many countries throughout the world.
2. The software is a medical device that can only be used by or under the direct supervision of a licensed practitioner.
3. That this software should not be utilized without careful review of the complete instructional manual located in the 'Help' section of the software.
4. Periodic updates for the software may become available and it is the user's responsibility to inform Blue Sky Bio of email address changes. Users are further urged to check the Blue Sky Bio website for software upgrade announcements.
5. The hardware on which the software is installed conforms to the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 Home/Professional, Windows 7 Home/Professional, or Mac OS X Lion/ Mountain Lion/ Sierra
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or comparable
- RAM memory: 6 GB
- Video Card. NVidia or ATI / >1GB Video RAM
- Monitor: 14 inch / resolution at least 1440 X 900
- Hard Disk: 500MB of free space
6. By downloading the software and requesting a licensing code, the user agrees to use the email communication to attest to his/her agreement to the terms and conditions stated in the “Agreement to Terms and Download” and to the user “License Agreement”.
By receiving Blue Sky Plan® you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. After downloading please complete the registration form in the software to request your license code.
mdi Europa GmbH
Langenhagener Straße 71 D-30855 Langenhagen
Blue Sky Bio, LLC is not affiliated with, nor warrants the products of other implant companies listed within Blue Sky Plan® software.